Well of course, we’d love to help all 60,000,000 kids in the USA with our Skills Profile, so we can provide each one with the greatest opportunities. But only the lucky ones will have parents, families and teachers that will take the time to give their children the right developmental toys, educational games and engaging learning tools to enhance their educational and skill experiences and provide a competitive edge on life.
All KidsDadsMoms.com’s subscription plans include:
- An age appropriate Skill Profile that individually matches your child with selected learning tools that have 68 points of compatibility. Skill Profiles are designed for children ages Infant to 24 months, 25 to 71 months and 6 to 14 years old.
- A Skills Profile Analysis of your child's learning preferences, skills, strengths, weaknesses and interests.
- A customized and personalized list of selected learning tools that are individually matched with your child.
- Our Quantitative History Report shows you the eduvelopment values that are inherent in the products you've purchased, and the experiences your child is getting by using these products.
- Our Smart Matrix Curriculum Report will help you provide the right balance in your kid's cognitive. social, emotional and physical development.
- Profiles are private, safe and secure. Skill Profiles are only used in the Preferred Instruction (Pi) process for matching the right learning tools with each child.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Individual Subscription Plans:
- We have a variety of Individual subscription plans to choose from plus you get a 10% discount off all KDM products purchased online.
||Only $37.50, billed in one installment
Corporate/School/Organization Subscription Plans
Group plan administrators contact the KidsDadsMoms.com Group Sales Coordinators at 847-949-4556 or complete the ‘Information Form’ in the ‘Partners’ section of the ‘About’ menu to obtain details of educational plans for your company, organization or school.
Become a Member
Back to the Top